Key Product Features
The key product features within your product listing, drill down into the handmade product details and can influences the customer’s purchasing decision. The key feature summary packages the most important product details into an easy to read summary, giving the customer an overall idea of the handmade product. It’s important to remember that some customers may decide to make a purchase based purely on the key summary information. It may also entice the customer enough to read the full product description.
- DO NOT highlight key features you want customers to consider, such as age appropriateness, ideal conditions for the product, contents, country of origin, and so on
- Maintain a consistent order; if your first bullet point is country of origin, keep that same order for all your products
- Reiterate important information from the title and description
- Begin each key feature with a capital letter
- Write sentence fragments that do not include ending punctuation
- DO NOT include your seller name, e-mail address, website URL, or any company specific information
- DO NOT write about anything but the product for sale; this is your opportunity to tell the customer what they are viewing
- DO NOT use hyphens, symbols, periods, or exclamation points
- DO NOT write vague statements; be as specific as possible with product features and attributes
Note: Tips to Improve Readability
- Write all numbers as numerals
- In bullets with multiple phrases; separate the phrases with semicolons
- Spell out measurements such as quart, inch, feet, and so on
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Shoot us a message and we’ll be happy to help!