Creating a Downloadable Item Package Bundle
Sellers can create a downloadable item package bundle, which is helpful in some situations that require a single download for the entire bundle, in addition to individual downloads.
This guide shows you how to create a downloadable item package bundle.
Configuring a Downloadable Item Package Bundle
Go to the Seller Dashboard > “Products” and click “Add Product”.
- Enter a Title, Description and Short Description.
- Locate the Product Data panel and select the Product bundle type.
- Add Bundled Products
- Go to the “Bundled Products” tab in the left menu.
- Use the search field to find Product #1.
- Click its title to add it.
- Repeat the second and third steps to add the second product.
- Repeat the second and third steps to add the 2 product.
Configure Pricing Options
All products included in this example product package bundle are Priced Individually:
Go to the “General” tab in the left menu and ensure that the “Regular Price” and “Sale Price” fields are blank.
Go to the “Bundled Products” tab in the left menu and check the “Priced Individually” checkbox for every bundled item.
Locate Product #1 and enter 100 in the “Discount %” field that appears after checking the Priced Individually checkbox. Repeat for Product #2.
Configure Shipping Options
In this example, the product bundle is a digital, downloadable product:
Go to the “Shipping” tab in the left menu and choose the “Bundle Type” > “Unassembled” option.
Configure Bundled Product Options
This example includes the free inclusion of two products and adds value to our product bundle. Communicating that you are offering something for free should be clearly stated to the customer.
- Go to the “Bundled Products” tab and locate Product #1.
- Under “Advanced Settings” > “Price Visibility”, ensure that the “Product Details” checkbox is checked. Repeat for Product #2.
- Locate Product #1. This time, uncheck the “Product Details” checkbox under “Advanced Settings” > “Price Visibility”. Repeat for the remaining products.
Adding a Download to the Product Bundle
To offer multiple files as a single download:
Check the “Downloadable” checkbox.
Go to the “General” tab, and add a downloadable file. This process isn’t any different than setting up a simple downloadable product — except in this case, the file needs to include the downloadable content of all bundled items. Note that this is a manual process — this feature does not automatically generate this file for you.
Add Finishing Touches
Choose a Product Image, add some Gallery items and – finally – make some small adjustments to the layout of the Product Bundle Package page.
Click “Publish” or “Update” to save your changes.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Shoot us a message and we’ll be happy to help!