CREATE MULTIPLE WISHLISTS & SHARE
Customers have the ability to create lists of products they want and have the option to share these lists with family and friends.
Customers can keep track of products they are interested in and are able to monitor prices, availability, etc.
CUSTOMER WISHLISTS OPTIONS OVERVIEW:
- Product variations
- Transform ‘Add to Wishlist’ into ‘Remove from Wishlist’ after adding the product to the list
- Customize the columns displayed in the Wishlist table
- Each product shows the date it was added. (for logged-in users only)
- Remove items from the Wishlist after adding them to the cart
- Redirect to the Checkout page after adding products to the cart
- Share your Wishlist on social channels (for logged-in users only)
- Share your Wishlist on WhatsApp (only on mobile devices)
- Copy the Wishlist link and share it wherever you want
- Sharing options available for guest users too
- Create as many Wishlists as you want
- Rename and delete Wishlists
- Add or remove items
- Set visibility options for each Wishlist, by making them either public (visible to everyone), private (visible to the owner only) or shared (visible only to people it has been shared with)
- ‘Ask for an estimate’- Send the content of your Wishlist to shop owners and get a quote
- Move a product from one Wishlist to another, right from the Wishlist table
- Drag and drop items in the list to sort them
- Manage item quantity in Wishlists
- Updated price changes since it was added to the Wishlist
- Add all items to the cart with one click
- Download a PDF version of the Wishlist
- Select a specific Wishlist from a dropdown menu when you add the product to your Wishlist
- Move or remove items from the Wishlist in a modal window right from the product page
HOW TO ADD PRODUCTS TO YOUR WISHLIST
To add a product to your wish list, simply click on the ‘Add to Wish List’ link located under the ‘Add to Cart’ button for a particular product.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR WISHLIST
To access your wish list at any time, click on the heart icon located in the right-hand corner of your screen.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Shoot us a message and we’ll be happy to help!