Creating a Grouped Product
Creating grouped product is similar to creating a Simple Product. The only difference is you select “Grouped” from the Product Type drop-down menu.
To create your parent product select ‘Grouped’ from the Product Type drop-down menu.
- Create the Grouped Product Go to: Seller Dashboard> Products > Add New.
- Enter a Title for the Grouped product
- Scroll down to “Product Data” and select “Grouped” from the drop-down menu. The price and several other fields disappear. This is normal because a Grouped Product is a collection of ‘child products’, which is where you add this information.
The Grouped product is still an empty group. To this Grouped product, you need to:
- Create products and add them
- Add existing child products
Having the choice to first create Simple products and add them to a Grouped product later; or first create a Grouped product and add Simple products later gives you flexibility to add Simple products to more than one Grouped product.
Add products to the Group
- Go to: Seller Dashboard> New.
- Select the Grouped product you wish to add products to.
- Scroll down to Product Data and go to Linked Products.
- Select “Grouped Products”, and search for the product by typing
- Click the products you wish to add.
- You can drag and drop to reorder the Grouped Products. Once you press Update, the new order will be shown on the product page
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Shoot us a message and we’ll be happy to help!